Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shop For Genuine Carbon Fiber Wallet


Its all good don't know what that tech-bro is talking about, but I do know that this wallet surprised me when i saw it in my hand.

In the pic. looks like a well small size CF about the same length as your dollar bills, but naaaa more like 1.4x which is a bummer this wallet is long(even for a bi-fold)

The CF creates a nice 3D effect great to be bored and trip out by staring at it(under light enhances it)

im probably going to cut that center flap inside the wallet, just because it makes the wallet more bulky then it already is :[


All in all its a unique design just which is was more "compact"


I paid $[...] for it w/shipping. Now if you ask me would I ever buy a replacement....hmm....no Get more detail about Genuine Carbon Fiber Wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment