Thursday, November 19, 2009

Purchase Honda Black Dragon Tattoo Cap


I would have gone for a plain black hat, but I saw this one and couldn't pass it up. The printing and embroidery incorporates 2 things I love: Asian culture and martial arts, and cars! The Honda emblem and text, and the dragon on the front are printed (not embroidered), while the "Honda" on the adjustable velcro band in the back is embroidered (sewn into the fabric). I prefer subtlety to flamboyance, so the understated gray on black is exactly what I wanted also.

The hat is great quality. I don't wear hats often and this is my only hat, so I expect it to last for years. The dome material is the perfect thickness and stiffness. It came with the bill nicely pre-curved. It is as comfortable to wear as much more expensive hats (coming from a guy who doesn't wear hats often - take it for what it's worth) and the velcro strap means very precise adjustments can be made to fit your skull. I can't find anything wrong with it.

The seller shipped it very quickly and I'm pleased with their prompt service. Get more detail about Honda Black Dragon Tattoo Cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment